Cultivate the daily habit of connecting to Spirit/Source/Higher Consciousness. Recently, whilst attending a spiritual healing course I was reminded of the importance of this. Here are a few key steps to help you, which I suggest you do first thing in the morning and during the day, whenever you feel off centre.
- Close your eyes and breathe deeply from your belly, focusing on your navel. Sitting within the golden area of the body, two inches above your navel and a little way inside, is your Incarnational star which determines your incarnation into the physical plane. It is at the point of the first cell. Within that first cell is all of the potential we have as a divine being.
- As you breathe out, let go of the past and let go of the future, bringing your attention fully into the present moment.
- Make sure your feet are firmly placed flat on the floor which will help you ground the spiritual energies you are connecting with.
- Imagine that the sun is shining on the top of your crown and feel this warmth. Know that this is Spirit.
- Draw the warmth of Spirit down through your body to your navel, then to your hips, legs and all the way down to your feet. Bring in energy and information in the form of light from the Soul star, which is above your crown chakra, down towards the Incarnational star and the Sacred Heart. Allow the warmth of Spirit to flow down to Mother Earth, to her molten core.
- Now draw the energy up from Mother Earth (Gaia) through the Earth Star, which is underneath the soles of your feet.
- Feel for a two-way energy flow. Remember to keep your feet flat and keep yourself grounded. Part of the unfolding and growth of your soul essence is reliant upon consciousness moving towards the Earth star. It is not possible to open the Sacred Heart unless one is grounded. If the Sacred Heart opens, you come into synchronicity with the earth.
- Say a simple prayer of your choice. For example, “My father and I are one” or “Spirit and I are one. It is the only presence, power and consciousness. Nothing else can interfere now or ever.”
- As you continue to breathe deeply, feel the connection and remember this feeling as you bring your attention back to the outside world. Open your eyes, smile and give thanks. God is peace, God is everywhere, therefore peace is everywhere in truth.
- Finally, put a shield of protection around you. The easiest way is to visualise a bubble of golden white light around you and then fill it with images that make you feel good. This can be as simple as imagining lots of beautiful stars. If you cannot easily see a circle or sphere in your mind, then try to get the feeling of having one around you. The main thing is to make it as real as possible.
As you continue to practice this short meditation, you will be able to close your eyes at any point during the day and take a couple of deep breaths and re-connect. It really is that simple.
Be aware, this is a powerful meditation and will accelerate your own healing.
Om tat sat.